Consuelo Maylad Threlkel, President/CEO
President/CEO of GoodFaith Medical Transportation Company, Inc. for over twenty-seven years.
Studied at the Universidad de Santo Tomas, Philippines. Has extensive experience in the non-emergency medical transportation business for over 27 years. Was a member of the team of professionals who helped in the TAR transformation of the Department of Health Care Services non-emergency medical transportation manual.
- Board Member, St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Board Member, St. Bernardine Medical Center Foundation
- One of the Founding Members, St. Bernardine’s Women of Dignity
- Member, Inland Association for Continuity of Care
- Member, California Medical Transportation Association
- Member, National Association of Professional Women
- Member, Minority/Woman-Owned Small Business
- Member, Gideons International
- Two-Time Finalist, Spirit of the Enterpreneur, sponsored by the Cal State University of San Bernardino
Pia Worthy - Vice President, Administration
Vice President, GoodFaith Medical Transportation Company, Inc
- Graduated with an ADN degree, Registered Nurse and an Associate Degree in Liberal Arts.